Columbus, Ohio: Capital University Glee Club, 1912.
Unbound. Printed photographic broadside. 12" x 14.25". Thin card stock. Fine. The broadside, outlined in orange, features four photographic images: of the Glee Club (with the mark of the Baker Art Gallery in the margin), of the Capital University Quartette, one of soloist Bert E. Williams, and the final image of his "Organ Chimes". [With]: three large gelatin silver mounted studio images. The first image is 16" x 6" on a larger mount, with the mark of the "Baker Art Gallery" and depicts the Glee Club in formal wear; the second is 9.5" x 7.75" on a larger mount with the stamp of "W.D. Nice, Staff Photographer, Ohio State Journal", and appears to depict the Gleen Club members in Caps and Gowns, but is not otherwise captioned; and the third image is 16.5" x 11.25" with the embossed studio mark of Alfred Good of Columbus, depicting the entire student body of Capital University in 1909 (as noted in pencil on the verso). Originally founded as the Theological Seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Ohio in 1830, it now functions as a liberal arts and research university in Bexley, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. A nice, visually appealing broadside, unrecorded in *OCLC*, with supporting photographs.